Sunday, June 23, 2013

Induction Packs

4/6/2013

With new people constantly coming in I was asked to put together an induction pack for a new management accountant and this was a really good way for me to get to know the induction process from the side that’s organising it. It included communicating with IT to set up our new employee’s ID number, username, laptop, access to SAP and TM1 as well as the security personnel to order her security pass and nametag. It was also a good way to reaffirm what I knew about the company as I took her for a site visit around both Janssen and J&J Medical.


The induction process was a great opportunity to get to know our new employee and make her feel welcome to the team. If there was another opportunity to welcome someone else to the team I’d definitely do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment